The AGM is an important part of our organization. It is where the Directors are elected, the financial statements are presented and approved and the auditors selected.
In addition to these formal agenda items, the AGM is your opportunity as a member to better understand the organization and to have input to the operating plans, budget and fee structure for the coming years. It is a great networking and social opportunity for the directors, members, and staff.
Wednesday, January 9th – Evening Social
- Cocktails (cash bar), snacks, and entertainment with TCO staff, board members, and members.
- Featuring Magical Guest Curtis Strauss
Thursday, January 10th – Annual General Meeting
- 9:00-10:00am – Registration
- 10:00-11:00am – TCO Cert AGM
- 11:00am-3:00pm – Guest Speakers
Morning snack and lunch provided. All food will be almost completely organic! Coffee, tea, juice and water available throughout the day.
Early bird cost is $60 until December 31st. Registration after that is $75. This includes the evening social and the aforementioned food. For more information and to register, contact TCO Cert: