If you have questions regarding preparing for you inspection, please contact your Certification Coordinator or Chapter Administrator.
The following forms are able to be completed and submitted online:
- Farm Organic System Plan Annual Update (FOSPAU) – Annual document completed by farm operators continuing their certification.
- Appendix L – Livestock Organic System Plan Annual Update – Annual document completed by livestock operators continuing their certification.
- Input Review Request Form – All inputs used in organic production must be approved by TCO Cert. Usually a response will be sent within 1-2 work days.
- Transaction Certificate Authorization (TCA) Form – Usually will be issued within 1-2 work days.
- Transaction Certificate Change Request
- Verification Officer (Inspector) Evaluation – Fill out an evaluation for your most recent inspection.
- Intent to Renew – As per the COR Operating Manual (Version V17), C.2.5.2, the holder of an organic certificate is required to submit their intention to maintain certification to their Certification Body (i.e. TCO Cert) no later than 6 months after the “Date Issued” on your last certificate. You will also receive this form with your current issued Certificate.
- Wild Harvest Organic System Plan Annual Update – Annual document completed by wild harvest operators that are continuing their organic certification.
Application Forms for Download:
The documents below automatically download and you must “Save” the document. In order to fill out the Microsoft Word and Excel documents you must “Enable Editing” (or go to View then “Edit Document”) after it the document has been saved.
Common application documents needed for producers:
- Farm Organic System Plan– for new farmers, an overview of the entire farm operation
- Farm Organic System Plan Annual Update – an annual update of the farm
- Field Management Summary – a summary of the fields in the past 3 years to ensure compliance to the Canada Organic Regime
- Organic Seed Search – a search for organic seed, need at least two names
- Non GE and Untreated Seed Affidavit – needed for use of any non-organic seed
- Prior Land Use Affidavit – needed to add any land to an organic operation