TCO Cert Chapter 7 is pleased to present this exciting Organic Workshop. We have an excellent lineup of experienced and knowledgeable guest speakers.
Dryland Organic Workshop and Meeting
Monday, November 26, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Heritage Inn, 1590 Main St. N., Moose Jaw SK
Speakers are top-notch researchers with quality on-farm experience in dryland organic production. This is a unique opportunity!
- Morning Session: 9:00 am
– Dr. Brian Beres AAFC of Lethbridge AB
– Dr. Myriam Fernandez AAFC of Swift Current SK
- Afternoon session: 1:00 pm
– Doug Crabtree of Vilicus Farms of Havre MT
– Dr. Perry Miller of Montana State University, Bozeman MT
- Winter vs spring cereals
- Intercropping and cover crop test results
- extended seven year rotations in dryland
- long term minimum tillage, plow downs and new weed control methods.
This will be an interactive workshop with lots of time set aside for your questions. We’ll catch up with each other and compare notes with fellow producers.
Must Pre-Register by November 19th by calling Darcy at TCO Cert Chapter # 7
306-201-8904 or email our office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost per person for this workshop is $70.00
Roast Beef Noon Buffet Included
Advance Payment is Appreciated OR Pay by Cash or Cheque at the Door
Full time fresh coffee, door prizes and lots of information from industry experts.
Book early, seating is limited. Everyone Welcome!
Hospitality Room Sunday Night 7-9pm, at the Heritage Inn
Sponsored by HickSeeds Ltd. and Sunrise Foods International