Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, inspections will not occur as they have in previous years. Please read these documents in order to prepare for your inspection:
- Preparing for your farm inspection during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Preparing for your Processor, Packaging and Labeling, or Custom Service Provider inspection during the Covid-19 pandemic.
If you have questions, contact your Certification Coordinator or Chapter Administrator.
- Input Review Request Form – any inputs used in organic production must be approved by TCO Cert.
Click here to submit an Input Review Request online.
A response will be sent within 1-2 work days.
- Transaction Certificate Authorization Form can now be submitted online:
Transaction Certificate Authorization Form
A Transaction Certificate will be issued within 1-2 work days.
- Verification Officer (Inspector) Evaluation – Fill out an evaluation for your most recent inspection! Either complete the downloadable form below and email it to your Coordinator or fill it out online.
- Intent to Renew – As per the COR Operating Manual (Version V17), C.2.5.2, the holder of an organic certificate is required to submit their intention to maintain certification to their Certification Body (i.e. TCO Cert) no later than 6 months after the “Date Issued” on your last certificate. You will also receive this form with your current issued Certificate.
Application Forms for Download:
The documents below automatically download and you must “Save” the document. In order to fill out the Microsoft Word and Excel documents you must “Enable Editing” (or go to View then “Edit Document”) after it the document has been saved.
Common application documents needed for producers:
- Farm Organic System Plan– for new farmers, an overview of the entire farm operation
- Farm Organic System Plan Annual Update – an annual update of the farm
- Field Management Summary – a summary of the fields in the past 3 years to ensure compliance to the Canada Organic Regime
- Organic Seed Search – a search for organic seed, need at least two names
- Non GE and Untreated Seed Affidavit – needed for use of any non-organic seed
- Prior Land Use Affidavit – needed to add any land to an organic operation